Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Back, Sort Of

Hi  there everybody. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in absolute ages! Here's the deal. Life kind of got in the way. There are so many fantastic book bloggers out there who are so dedicated and pump out review after review. I couldn't do it. I tried. I failed. Daily posting on top of the stress of everything else in my life for the past few weeks was too much. I'm hoping to get back to a regular posting schedule in the next few days. We'll see how that goes. 

So what have I been up to recently? 

Well for one, I've moved. I moved across my city and left behind the best roommate in the world. I miss her. We were pretty inseparable all summer and my god the separation anxiety! Co-dependence is healthy right? What else? Well I haven't had many reviews to post because between the moving and the ever present shows I've been reading the Songs of Fire and Ice Series.

Yes. I'm reading Game of Thrones. It's not really the type of book I review here. It's long. It's fantasy. But more importantly, it's just so popular right now I don't know how much I could add to the conversation. I'm enjoying them, but don't love them as much as other people seem to. But the best roommate ever is dying for me to finish all of them so we can share ALL THE EMOTIONS. So I will. But it's seriously eaten into my reading time. I don't have many books read recently because all of my spare time as been devoted to this project. I'm slowly doing some other reading and I'll try to post some reviews soon. 

Until then, wish me luck. I'm opening another show this week and believe me when I say we're pretty damn far behind. Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment