Friday, October 10, 2014

On Balance and Life

You guys, I've been out of the game for ages now. In fact, even now I'm not convinced that I'll be able to make a blog and life work. Don't get me wrong, I love the blogging community and have been reading reviews periodically even if I haven't been commenting. I just don't know how to make blogging work with life. It's like a full time job in itself and over the past year I've found that I've barely been reading let alone writing.

I'm going to try to get back in the game a little. Maybe posting here and there. I've got a backlog of books to read and I love sharing my thoughts and hearing what everybody else thinks. I don't know if it's going to work, but it's worth a shot, no?

How do you all make it work and prevent these year long breaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment