Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bookish Adaptations: A Goodbye

The last episode of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries was this morning. 
I'm a little bit heartbroken about it, but the series needed to end. Veering out of Austen-land and continuing the stories with these characters would not have worked for me. But I'm still going to miss them and the anticipation of each new episode. I LOVED watching how they modernized such an iconic story and well the integration of different forms of new media was brilliant. I could go on. I could write an essay, but I'll refrain. Anyways, embedded below is the last video.



Of course it's not OVER OVER! There's this awesome Kickstarter page for Pemberly Digital (The Real Life Company). Go buy the dvds there and help fund their next project based on Sandition. Super exciting, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment