Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holidays Dear Readers!

I'm afraid this is going to be a boring post everybody. I was hoping to make some exciting graphics to make up for it, but it turns out I am no good at making exciting graphics. Seriously, I tried. It's hard! Things have been pretty quiet around the blog lately and that's mainly because of Christmas cheer and all that. I haven't spent much time in front of a computer and I have to tell you; I'm loving it. It won't last past the season, but for now I have no regrets.

I just wanted to check in and say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Have a Wonderful New Year before the season is over. I also wanted to tell you a little about what I'm doing. I'm still reading, but I'm focusing on my favourites. I featured one recently, Christmas with Anne, but I've since moved on to A Christmas Carol. There's something about revisiting these stories each year that brings me comfort and joy.

I hope to check in with you all soon and I'll be back with some blogging resolutions before the end of the year. Have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment